7 Reasons to attend March For Life SA
- Come and see for yourself | The best way to know about something is to experience it.
- Open your eyes | Speakers at pro-life gatherings and marches explain in their own personal stories why every human life is irreplaceable.
- Act on compassion | Attending a pro-life gathering is seen as an act of compassion for those that are defenseless against their choice to live.
- Speak up for those who can’t speak for themselves | Our job is to make sure the world knows their lives do matter – that we defend their cause, the cause of the defenseless.
- Learn something new | There are families who changed their minds and now they can’t imagine their life without their child.
- Learn to pray | When life and death are on the line, and God says you have a say so in it – you learn to get on your knees and pray with everything in your body.
- Be a difference maker | You can make a difference for good every single day if you want to – it’s the doing that makes it true.